Zip lining in the canopy of the cloud forest
The ”San Jose de la Montaña Canopy Tour“ consists of 11 adventure cables, 13 platforms and a short hike on a primary cloud forest. During this 2 hour adventure you will fly from tree to tree with the best guides and professional equipment. Then you will be transfered to Finca Los Bambinos. This is a dairy farm located in ”Sacramento“, where you will have the posibility of seeing the process of milking a cow, give yourself milk to the caddles and maybe do a short hike. And if you are lucky and weather permits, you will admire a gorgeous view of the Central Valley.
- Schedule: starts at 10:00 a.m. ends at 5:00 p.m.
- Duration: 7 hrs
- Available at: Central Valley
- Attire: warm clothes, hiking shoes, sweater and sunglasses
- Minimum requested: 4 participants.
- It Includes: Round trip transportation, bilingual certified tour guide, guided canopy tour, professional equipment, entrance to the dairy farm, light snack.
- Price*: $78 per person
- Pick-up places: San Jose, Escazu, Santa Ana
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala