The Best of the Pacific Tour
Once we arrive to our first destination, we will ride a boat along the Tarcoles River. Our guides will take us into a world of crocodiles, water and migratory birds. After our boat ride we will visit one of the most beautiful protected areas, Punta Leona Resort, an exotic paradise surrounded by 750 hectares of transitional tropical wet forest to tropical dry forest, which is characteristic of this region. The beauty of its white sands and deep blue ocean are particular to the Pacific. Sunset in Punta Leona is an extraordinary experience which we will enjoy.
- Schedule: starts at 6:20 a.m. aprox. SATURDAY ONLY
- Duration: 10 hrs
- Available at: Central Valley
- Attire: Short, t shirt, sandals. Bring hat, sun block, insect repellent, binoculars, camera, shorts, sandals, towel, swimsuit and walking shoes (optional).
- Minimum requested: 4 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, breakfast and lunch.
- Price*: $120 per person
- Pick-up places: San Jose, Escazu, Santa Ana, Belen
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala