Central Valley Sightseeing Tour
On this activity you will visit one of the most preserved colonial and traditional towns of the Central Valley called Barva. Here you will enjoy a historic walk around the town: colonial houses, park, catholic church, “pulperias”, city hall... Then the tour continues to Sacramento where you will visit the most famous restaurant of the area. At “Chagos” Restaurant you will taste local food on a real costarican atmosphere. After lunch the next stop is “Finca Los Bambinos”. This is a dairy farm and you will be able to experience this interesting process, milk a cow or give milk to caddle and maybe if time permits do a short hike. After this rural experience you will be transfered to Carrizal of Alajuela. On this town you will learn about coffee from the plant to the cup and finally participate on a Yoga lesson at one of the most amazing places in the country. There is no other tour so complete: history – local food – dairy farm – hike – coffee tour & yoga; all in one!!!
- Schedule: starts at 10:00 a.m. aprox.(every Tuesday)
- Duration: 8 hrs
- Available at: Central Valley
- Attire: Light clothes, walking shoes, hat or cap, sunglasses. Bring raincoat or poncho during the rainy season, camera, insect repelent, gym clothing and cash.
- Minimum requested: 4 participants.
- It Includes: Round trip transportation, cooler on board with bottles of water, bilingual-certified tour guide, walk at the town of Barva, lunch, entrance to dairy farm, hike at a coffee plantation and Yoga Lessons.
- Price*: $80 per person
- Pick-up places: San Jose, Escazu, Santa Ana, Belen
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala