Else Keintzler Botanical Garden and Sarchí oldest oxcart factory tour
At this exclusive Botanical Garden you will see different types of tropical plants, will learn how thy are exported, and will have an interactive experience with the experts. The next stop is Sarchi, the village where you will get to know the original way that our ancestors create our famous national symbol: the painted oxcart. This activity is for all the family members.
- Schedule: starts at 9:00 a.m. and ends at 4:00 p.m.
- Duration: 7 hrs
- Available at: Central Valley
- Attire: Light clothes, walking shoes, hat or cap, sunglasses. Bring raincoat or poncho during the rainy season, camera, insect repelent and cash.
- Minimum requested: 4 participants.
- It Includes: Entrance and guided walk at Else Kientzler Botanical Garden, Alfaro Oxcart Factory, lunch and transportation.
- Price*: $60 per person
- Pick-up places: San Jose, Escazu Santa Ana, Belen
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala