Experience the Real Costa Rica Tour
This is the best way ti experience the idyllic beauty and local traditions of our country. The activity consist in visiting the house and workshop of a local artisan in the small village of Ciudad Colon, including a lesson on how to create a traditional mask for the local “Mascaradas” and a delicious homemade lunch prepared by the Artisan's mother and served by his sisters. Be part of a daily life of a local artisan family.
- Schedule: starts at 9:00 a.m. aprox. and ends at 4:00 p.m.
- Duration: 7 hrs
- Available at: Central Valley
- Attire: Light clothes, walking shoes, hat or cap, sunglasses. Bring raincoat or poncho during the rainy season, camera, insect repelent and cash.
- Minimum requested: 4 participants.
- It Includes: Guided walk in Ciudad Colon, mask workshop, lunch prepared on a traditional wooden fire stove and transportation.
- Price*: $60 per person
- Pick-up places: San Jose, escazu, Santa Ana, Belen
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala