Cooking Lessons Tour
Costa Rican food is very particular. Our meals have a variety of fresh ingredients, but also a lot of noble feelings. We would like that you learn how to prepare these dishes in company of professional chefs and in a participative way. After class, you'll enjoy a formal dinner accompanied of a glass of wine.
- Schedule: starts at 4:00 p.m. aprox.
- Duration: 5 hrs
- Available at: Central Valley
- Attire: Comfortable clothes and shoes. Bring a camera.
- Minimum requested: 4 participants.
- It Includes: Round trip transportation, bilingual host, recipe booklet, a 2 hours cooking lesson and all the ingredients.
- Price*: $65 per person
- Pick-up places: Sam Jose, Escazu, Santa Ana, Belen
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala