Doka / Grecia / Sarchi / Oxcart factories and stores Tour
Located in the province of Alajuela, the picturesque little town of Grecia is noteworthy for its unusual metal church, which is painted a deep red and has white gingerbread trim.
Sarchí is known as the cradle of Costa Rican artisans. Here you will enjoy the artistic work of the local artisans as they create the famous typical oxcart and you will be able to shop for that special souvenir to take home.
A visit to Doka Estate Coffee Plantation is also included. Here you will learn about the coffee process.
- Schedule: starts at 11:00 a.m. aprox .
- Duration: 5 hrs
- Available at: Central Valley
- Attire: Long pants, tennis shoes, sweater. Bring sun glasses, camera.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation and lunch.
- Price*: $45 per person
- Pick-up places: San José, Escazu, Santa Ana, Belen
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala