Orosi Valley and Lankester Gardens Tour
We will drive towards Cartago and stop at the Virgin of the Angels Basilica. After that we will stop at Lankester Gardens, a University of Costa Rica Center for investigation that protects more than 800 species of orchids and bromeliads. We will continue on to the beautiful Valley of Orosi and we will be able to visit one of the few remaining colonial churches. Also, we will stop for a delicious lunch. On our return trip we will be able to observe La Casa del Soñador or dreamer’s house, an example of primitive art.
- Schedule: starts at 10:30 a.m.
- Duration: 6 hrs
- Available at: Central Valley
- Attire: Long pants, hat, jacket, walking shoes. Bring insect repellent, sun glasses, camera and binoculars.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation and lunch.
- Price*: $55 per person
- Pick-up places: San Jose, Escazu, Santa Ana, Belen
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala