One Day Tour To Tortuguero
We depart from San José accompanied by your bilingual naturalist guide. We drive past coffee plantations and through the beautifull mountains of the Brailio Carillo National Park. Then, we stop for a typical Costa Rican breakfast. Later we continue to a banana plantation, where your guide will explain the process of growing and exporting that fruit. We later abandon our bus and embark on the most exciting part of this tour: the boat trip into the jungle on the caribbean canals to the world famous Tortuguero National Park. We will enjoy a typical lunch and then we will take a walk through the rainforest to learn about how nature works and to get a real feel of our tropical humid rainforest, plus a boat tour through Tortuguero National Park. We return back to San José, making a rest stop along the way.
- Schedule: starts at 6:10 a.m. aprox.
- Duration: 12 hrs
- Available at: North Caribbean
- Attire: Light clothes, covered shoes, hat. Bring rain gear, insect repellent camera.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation from San José, guide, park entrance fee, breakfast, lunch.
- Price*: $90 per person
- Pick-up places: San José, Escazu, Santa Ana, Belen.
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala