Cahuita National Park Hiking and Snorkeling Tour
You will visit the many unique marine and terrestrial ecosystems of Cahuita National Park, including a live coral reef, in a boat with capacity for 8 people, a capitan and guide. In this tour there is also the option to enjoy the diversity of the forest on a hike in the Park where you will see many different species of flora and fauna.
- Schedule: starts at 8:15 a.m. aprox.
- Duration: 7 hrs
- Available at: South Caribbean
- Attire: Comfortable shoes or sandals, hat, bathing suit. Bring sunscreen, camera, insect repellent, towel
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, snorkelling equipment, fruits snack, picknick.
- Price*: $65 per person
- Pick-up places: Cahuita, Puerto Viejo
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala