Indigenous Reserve and Waterfalls Tour
First, we will take a hike to get to the waterfall. On the way we might see the red frog. The hike will be about 30 minutes long each way. When we arrive at the waterfall you can swim in the water beneath the waterfall and feel all the water pouring on top of you. Then we will go to the Indigenous Reserve where you can taste and learn more about the medicinal plant and fruits they grow there, and about their life. After that we will have lunch and take you back to the hotel.
- Schedule: starts at 8:30 a.m. aprox.
- Duration: 5 hrs
- Available at: South Caribbean
- Attire: Comfortable shoes or sandals, hat, bathing suit. Bring sunscreen, camera, insect repellent, towel.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, indigenous reserve entrance fee, lunch.
- Price*: $65 per person
- Pick-up places: Cahuita, Puerto Viejo
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala