Manzanillo Wildlife Refuge Hiking Tour
The Manzanillo Wildlife Refuge is located on the caribbean coast near the Panama border and hosts unmatched biological wealth. The Refuge's natural conditions make it an extremely interesting destination for scientists and for nature lovers. Additionally, you can experience how the Afro-Caribbean and indigenous cultures live in harmony with nature.
- Schedule: starts at 8:30 a.m. aprox.
- Duration: 5 hrs
- Available at: South Caribbean
- Attire: Comfortable shoes or sandals, hat, bathing suit. Bring sunscreen, camera, insect repellent, towel
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, caribbean lunch.
- Price*: $65 per person
- Pick-up places: Cahuita, Puerto Viejo
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala