Turtle Nesting Gandoca - Manzanillo Tour
In this tour you can see how the turtles make their nest and lay their eggs on Gandoca beach, the kind of turtles that we can see is Green turtle, the leatherback, and the Hawksbill. The nesting season runs from March to June.
- Schedule: starts at 5:30 p.m. aprox.
- Duration: 5 hrs
- Available at: South Caribbean
- Attire: Long pants, dark clothing, comfortable shoes or sandals. Bring insect repellent, bottle of water
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide.
- Price*: $89 per person
- Pick-up places: Cahuita, Puerto Viejo
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala