Sport and Recreational Fishing Tour
Fishing is done near Cahuita National Park with local fishermen guides in boats equipped with 15 or 25 horse power outboard motors. Different fishing methods can be used, for example: using live bait when available or deep-sea fishing with dead bait. It is also possible to enjoy snorkelling while the guide captures live bait from around the reef. The types of fish caught: tarpon, barracuda, shark, grouper, red snapper, mackerel, king fish, jack fish, among others.
- Schedule: starts at 6:00 a.m. aprox.
- Duration: 6 hrs
- Available at: South Caribbean
- Attire: Comfortable shoes or sandals, bathing suit, hat. Bring sunscreen, insect repellent, towel, bottle of water.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, guide, fishing and snorkel gear, breakfast.
- Price*: $133 per person
- Pick-up places: Cahuita, Puerto Viejo
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala