Montezuma Waterfall Canopy Tour
The canopy consists of a series of nine cables and eleven platforms suspended high above the forest floor. The guests glide along the cables using a pully and a breaking device. Our local guides are experienced and will ensure that this tour is safe and easy for all visitors. While on the canopy tour you will see a number of plants and animals unique to Costa Rica, possibly including howler and white-faced monkeys, parrots, and iguanas. The course follows the Montezuma river and gives you an opportunity to visit the famous waterfalls where you can take pictures and go for a swim in the pools carved by the cascading waters. This is an experience that should not be missed.
- Schedule: starts at 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Duration: 2 hrs
- Available at: South Guanacaste
- Attire: Closed shoes, light clothing. Bring swim suit, camera, sunscreen, insect repellent
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, equipment and entrance fee.
- Price*: $55 per person
- Pick-up places: Montezuma, Santa Teresa
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala