Tortuga Island Tour
Cruising along the coast for a breathtaking 50-minute boat ride is how you will begin your voyage to Tortuga Island. You will enjoy the view of the different beaches along the way and the abundant marine life. Upon arriving to Tortuga Island we anchor the boat within viewing distance of the white sand beach for our first snorkeling session in the best snorkeling site on Costa Rica’s Central Pacific coast. After your snorkeling adventure we take you onto the white sand beach of Tortuga Island in order to have lunch. The rest of the afternoon is yours to enjoy. You can take a hike on the island, take part in a volleyball game, rent a kayak, join us for a second snorkeling session at a different spot or just relax.
- Schedule: leaves at 10:00 a.m. aprox.
- Duration: 6 hrs
- Available at: South Guanacaste
- Attire: Swimming suit, t-shirt, sandals, hat. Bring camera, insect repellent, towel, extra clothing.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Boat ride, bilingual guide, beverages, lunch.
- Price*: $70 per person
- Pick-up places: Montezuma, Santa Teresa
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala