Scuba Diving Tour
Isla Tortuga is one of the best diving spots in Costa Rica. Average visibility ranges from 30 ft. to 50 ft. with possibilities of up to 80 ft. We dive volcanic rock formations and rock pinnacles. Our local dive sites offer white tip sharks, giant schools of grunt, yellowtails, spotted eagle rays, turtles, stingrays, angel fish, octopus, sea horses, starfish, frog fish, many species of eels and many other kinds of marine life. We offer full day adventures with 1 tank dive, 2 tanks dive or a discovery dive that includes a theory class, a practice class and a open sea dive.
- Schedule: leaves on the morning
- Duration: full day
- Available at: South Guanacaste
- Attire: Swimsuit, hat. Bring sunscreen, towel.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Professional gear, boat trip, guide, dive instructor, lunch and beverages.
- Price*: $180 per person
- Pick-up places: Montezuma, Santa Teresa, Tambor
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala