Local knowledge of swell directions, tides, and coastal land formations allows our surf guide to take your friends and you to secluded surf. This tour is at Punta Uvita, Marino Ballena National Park. Perfect for beginners and intermediate surf lessons.
- Schedule: starts at 7:00 a.m. aprox.
- Duration: 3 hrs
- Available at: South Pacific
- Attire: Sandals, hat, bathing suit. Bring towel.
- Minimum requested: 3 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, surf guide, surf board, water and fruit.
- Price*: $65 per person
- Pick-up places: Oxygen, Cusinga Lodge, Cristal Ballena, Cuna del Angel
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala