Corcovado National Park Tour
This tour departs from Punta Uvita and arrives at San Pedrillo Ranger Station, Corcovado National Park. Upon arrival you will prepare for two guided hikes along two different trails and observe beautiful flora and fauna. Each hike takes around 2 hours. You will be able to see many mammals such as monkeys, sloths, coatis, raccoons, and tapirs, as well as many birds, plants, and trees with over one hundred years of existence and in danger of extinction. After the first hike, we serve a picnic lunch and then begin the second trek. The boat returns from Corcovado and arrives to Punta Uvita. During the return trip, you might observe spinner dolphins and humpback whales.
- Schedule: starts at 7:00 a.m. aprox.
- Duration: 8 hrs
- Available at: South Pacific
- Attire: Confortable shoes and clothing, hat. Bring sunscreen, camera, insect repellent.
- Minimum requested: 3 participants.
- It Includes: boat ride, bilingual guide, entrance fee to National Park, picnic lunch.
- Price*: $135 per person
- Pick-up places: Oxygen, Cusinga Lodge, Cristal Ballena, Cuna del Angel
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala