Caño Island Biological Reserve Tour
Caño Island Biological Reserve is one of the best places for snorkelling in the South Pacific. This island has the healthiest coral reefs of all Costa Rica. This tour departs from Punta Uvita and arrives at Caño Island one and a half hour later. During the trip you might watch whales, dolphins, and other marine animals. Arriving at the island we take you snorkelling in the best spots of the reserve, where you can observe a great variety of marine species, some in danger of extinction. The tour includes a guided hike to the Island’s archaeological site where you will be able to see remains of pre-Columbian stone spheres and pottery of the ancient Indians from the Diquis valley. The boat returns to Punta Uvita.
- Schedule: starts at 7:00 a.m. aprox.
- Duration: 8 hrs
- Available at: South Pacific
- Attire: Confortable shoes or sandals, hat, bathing suit. Bring sunscreen, camera, insect repellent, towel.
- Minimum requested: 3 participants.
- It Includes: Boat ride, bilingual guide, entrance fee to National Parks, picnic lunch.
- Price*: $135 per person
- Pick-up places: Oxygen, Cusinga Lodge, Cristal Ballena, Cuna del Angel
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala