Snorkeling Tour in Marino Ballena National Park
Marino Ballena National Park is the second place with greater coral reef and fish species diversity along the South Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. We depart from Punta Uvita and we visit the great snorkelling treasures of the Marino Ballena National Park: reefs of Ballena Island, Tres Hermanas Islets and the Punta Uvita Whale tale. During the snorkelling you can find fish such as parrotfish, butterfly fish, blue surgeonfish, and a great number of starfish. During this tour you might view dolphins and sea turtles during transit.
- Schedule: depends on tide conditions.
- Duration: 2 1/2 hrs
- Available at: South Pacific
- Attire: Comfortable shoes or sandals, hat, bathing suit. Bring sunscreen, camera, towel
- Minimum requested: 3 participants.
- It Includes: Entrance to National Park, water and fruits, guide, snorkeling equipment.
- Price*: $85 per person
- Pick-up places: Oxygen, Cusinga Lodge, Cristal Ballena, Cuna del Angel
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala