Whale and Dolphin Watching Tour
The tour departs from Punta Uvita Beach and visits the famous Punta Uvita Whale Tale, Ballena Island, Tres Hermanas Islets and Ventana Sea Caves. During the tour we search for humpback and pilot whales as well as three different species of resident dolphins. You might see and hear the humpback whales and or observe the acrobatic displays of the dolphins. We also visit the coral and rock reefs to snorkel and observe the wonderful marine wildlife. While cruising in the boat, enjoy the scenic beauty of the coastline of Costa Ballena and observe the diversity of pelagic birds in the Islets and the amazing caverns of Ventanas Beach.
- Schedule: starts at 8:30 a.m. or 2:00 p.m. aprox.
- Duration: 3 1/2 hrs
- Available at: South Pacific
- Attire: Comfortable shoes or sandals, hat, bathing suit. Bring sunscreen, camera, towel.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Entrance to National Park, water and fruits, guide, snorkeling equipment.
- Price*: $95 per person
- Pick-up places: Oxygen, Cusinga Lodge, Cristal Ballena, Cuna del Angel
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala