San Josecito Beach Tour
This tour departs from Punta Uvita and arrives one and a half hours later to San Josecito Beach, a beautiful white-sand beach located in the lush Osa Peninsula, only ten minutes away from the Corcovado National Park. The tour consists of two guided hikes: one hike will take you to a vantage point from where you can enjoy the views of Caño Island, the Pacific Ocean and see Scarlet Macaw birds. The second hike takes you to a river, which you can travel and explore via kayak. Afterwards, you may do some snorkelling in the warm and crystal-clear waters of this paradise or just doze in a hammock on the white sand while our guide prepares a picnic lunch for you. The tour returns to Punta Uvita.
- Schedule: starts at 7:00 a.m. aprox.
- Duration: 9 hrs
- Available at: South Pacific
- Attire: Confortable shoes or sandals, hat, bathing suit. Bring: sunscreen, camera, insect repellent, towel.
- Minimum requested: 3 participants.
- It Includes: Boat ride, bilingual guide, snorkeling and kayaking equipment, picnic lunch.
- Price*: $125 per person
- Pick-up places: Oxygen, Cusinga Lodge, Cristal Ballena, Cuna del Angel
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala