Terraba-Sierpe Mangrove Tour
This tour leaves from Punta Uvita in the morning. Departure time depends on the tide conditions. During the one hour cruise enjoy the coastal sites of the largest mangrove ecosystem of Central American near Terraba-Sierpe River. Feel the seclusion and see the beauty of palm-lined beaches bedded with primary rainforest! Great for birdwatching!
- Schedule: starts at 7:00 a.m. aprox. Depends on tide conditions.
- Duration: 3 hrs
- Available at: South Pacific
- Attire: Confortable shoes or sandals, hat. Bring sunscreen, camera, insect repellent, towel.
- Minimum requested: 3 participants.
- It Includes: Boat ride, bilingual guide, picnic lunch, entrance fee to National Park.
- Price*: $95 per person
- Pick-up places: Oxygen, Cusinga Lodge, Cristal Ballena, Cuna del Angel
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala