Half Day Sport Fishing Tour
Fight for your catch of the day! The waters of the South Pacific Ocean of Costa Rica are rich in nutrients and there is a great variety of fish for sport fishing. During the sport fishing tour you will use our top of line equipment; Shimano poles & Penn Reels to help you can catch mahi-mahi, wahoo, tuna fish, macarela, runner, and roosterfish. Choose between in-shore and off-shore and let our captains, who are local experts with extensive experience in fishing the local area, take you to the hot spots! During the tour you may observe whales, dolphins, turtles, marine birds and fantastic views of the southern pacific Osa coastline.
Note: price per person based on 4 participants. Meaning the price of the boat is $760.
- Schedule: starts at 7:00 a.m. aprox.
- Duration: 6 hrs
- Available at: South Pacific
- Attire: Confortable shoes or sandals, hat, bathing suit. Bring: sunscreen, camera, towel.
- Minimum requested: 4 participants.
- It Includes: Boat (5 people max), bilingual capitan, fishing equipment, water and fruits.
- Price*: $190 per person
- Pick-up places: Oxygen, La Cusinga, Cristal Ballena, Cuna del Angel
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala