Monteverde National Reserve Hiking Tour
Take one of Costa Rica’s most diverse natural history walks! Positioned atop the Continental Divide in western Costa Rica, the Reserve extends down both the Caribbean and Pacific slopes. The resulting combination of climatic and geographic factors creates temperature and humidity gradients which change dramatically over relatively short distances. Splendid quetzals and Bell-birds fly about the canopy of the forest trees, and iridescent hummingbirds hover around in search of nectar. Because of the activity patterns of animals in this forest, we recommend taking this tour early in the morning so that you can live the experience of seeing wild animals in their natural habitat.
- Schedule: starts at 7:30 a.m. or 1:30 p.m. aprox.
- Duration: 2 hrs
- Available at: Monteverde
- Attire: Long pants, comfortable walking shoes. Bring insect repellent, camera, rain gear.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, entrance fee.
- Price*: $56 per person
- Pick-up places: Monteverde, Santa Elena
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala