Cloud Forest Night Walking
Enjoy this two hour walk that introduces you to the excitement of night sounds, smells and views. This hike takes place in a wildlife refuge that allows you to indulge in the beauty of panoramic views and waterfalls smoothly mixed with nearby coffee and banana plantations Yet, the wonders of the refuge lie in the uniqueness of over 170 bird species, mammals such as the two-toed sloth and the prehensile-tailed porcupine, sloths resting in their natural environment as well as spiders, grasshoppers and snakes.
- Schedule: starts at 5:00 p.m. aprox.
- Duration: 2 hrs
- Available at: Monteverde
- Attire: Long pants, comfortable walking shoes. Bring insect repellent, camera, rain gear.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, entrance fee.
- Price*: $30 per person
- Pick-up places: Monteverde, Santa Elena
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala