Horseback Riding Tour
In this two and a half hour tour the visitor will enjoy the beautiful views of the Gulf of Nicoya while traveling along side-roads inside Monteverde, Santa Elena and in coffee, sugar cane and banana plantations. Also, enjoy the pleasure of horseback riding along the surroundings of the Monteverde National Reserve.
- Schedule: starts at 7:20 a.m. or 2:20 p.m. aprox.
- Duration: 2 1/2 hrs
- Available at: Monteverde
- Attire: Long pants, comfortable shoes or boots. Bring insect repellent, camera, rain gear.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, equipment.
- Price*: $60 per person
- Pick-up places: Monteverde, Santa Elena
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala