You'll begin a short journey through several small villages. These settlements will give you the chance to combine adventure with culture as you arrive at the site where the canopy experience begins. Using special safety equipment, you'll travel through the treetops and river banks, between platforms set high above the ground. At each platform you'll be able to stop, rest and take in the gallery that this dry forest offers. If Mother Nature cooperates, even howler monkeys might share this unforgettable experience with you.
- Schedule: leaves on the morning.
- Duration: 4 hrs
- Available at: North Guanacaste
- Attire: Long pants, light clothing. Bring camera, insect repellent.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, equipment and entrance fee.
- Price*: $52 per person
- Pick-up places: Papagayo, Hermosa, Ocotal
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala