Arenal Volcano and Coter Rainforest Tour
Leaving the hotel early in the morning, you'll enjoy the gorgeous landscapes before arriving at Coter Forest Reserve. There, you'll take a relaxing walk with a naturalist guide, who will offer the perfect introduction to our tropical forests. After the walk, you'll enjoy a delicious lunch in the Ecolodge. In the afternoon, you'll continue to the Titokú hot springs, where you can bath in thermal waters set amid manicured tropical gardens. Imposing Arenal Volcano looms in the background, keeping everyone's attention by offering frequent eruptions. Early in the evening you'll start heading back to Guanacaste.
- Schedule: leaves on the morning.
- Duration: 12 hrs
- Available at: North Guanacaste
- Attire: Comfortable shoes, sweater or light jacket, bathing suit. Bring camera, insect repellent, towel.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, entrance to hot springs, lunch, dinner.
- Price*: $130 per person
- Pick-up places: Papagayo, Hermosa, Ocotal
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala