Hanging Bridges Tour
You will head to the foothills of Tenorio Volcano to a private nature reserve. Along the paths of the reserve you will participate in an active walk through the rainforest where you will have the chance to see the forest from a totally different perspective by walking along four hanging bridges. The ferns, trees and exotic plants that you can only see in the interior of the forest will delight you. At the end of this experience, you will head to the restaurant where you will enjoy a traditional lunch and, if it's clear, a great view of Lake Nicaragua.
- Schedule: leaves on the morning.
- Duration: 8 hrs
- Available at: North Guanacaste
- Attire: Confortable shoes. Bring camera, insect repellent, extra change of clothing, poncho.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, entrance fee to reserve, lunch.
- Price*: $88 per person
- Pick-up places: Papagayo, Hermosa, Ocotal
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala