Palo Verde National Park Tour
A trip along the Tempisque and Bebedero Rivers will take us to Palo Verde National Park, the best place for bird watching of aquatic species. The park is favored by many migratory birds as they escape the cold winters in North and South America. At the same time, the area's density gives it a rich mix of mammal, amphibian and reptile life, including the famous crocodiles. An expert naturalist guide will explain all the facets of the park. At the end of your river trip, you will stop at the river's edge to have lunch at a picnic spot. After lunch you will begin the return to your hotel.
- Schedule: leaves on the morning.
- Duration: 8 hrs
- Available at: North Guanacaste
- Attire: Light clothing, hat. Bring camera, insect repellent, sunscreen.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, boat trip, lunch.
- Price*: $80 per person
- Pick-up places: Papagayo, Hermosa, Ocotal
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala