Rincón de la Vieja National Park Tour
After an interesting ride through towns and hills, you will arrive at Rincón de la Vieja National Park. This park houses an active volcano and a variety of ecosystems that include everything from the rainforest to dry forest. The park's biodiversity creates one of Guanacaste's most important attractions. An active hike will take you right into the thick of the forest. You will see volcanic activities such as fumaroles and the famous “little volcano,” which is a miniature volcano that shows complete volcanic activity. The search for wildlife is important as well, as the variety of fauna that lives in the park at any given time is surprising. After the hike, you will an authentic Costa Rican lunch.
- Schedule: leaves on the morning.
- Duration: 8 hrs
- Available at: North Guanacaste
- Attire: Confortable shoes, light clothing. Bring camera, insect repellent.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, park entrance fee, lunch.
- Price*: $79 per person
- Pick-up places: Papagayo, Hermosa, Ocotal
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala