Costa Rica's Wonders Tour
Palo Verde National Park is a wildlife sanctuary. The refuge offers a fantastic chance to see crocodiles, monkeys, and thousands of birds. The park is composed of different life zones, rivers, and a lake that forms during the rainy season. After touring the park, you will take an interesting trip through a Coffee Plant's facilities, where you'll learn about the different processes for making coffee, from planting to treatment to recycling waste. You'll also learn about this area's coffee production, which is unique in Guanacaste, as well as the indigenous and rural cultural values of the region. And of course, you can't miss tasting a cup of exquisite Diriá Coffee.
- Schedule: leaves on the morning.
- Duration: 10 hrs
- Available at: North Guanacaste
- Attire: Light clothing, hat. Bring camera, insect repellent.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, coffee tour, boat tour at Palo Verde.
- Price*: $115 per person
- Pick-up places: Papagayo, Hermosa, Ocotal
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala