This tour not only reveals the secrets of the most exotic and expensive nut in the entire world, the macadamia, but it also offers impressive views of three of Costa Rica's volcanoes. Additionally, you'll have the chance to experience the impacting climatic change between the dry forest and the tropical rainforest. During your time on the macadamia plantation you'll discover what makes this “queen of the nuts” so spectacular. You'll also be able to take a little homemade macadamia nougat back home with you as a delicious souvenir of your trip to Costa Rica. After the macadamia tour, you'll have a delicious, authentic Costarican lunch.
- Schedule: leaves on the morning.
- Duration: 8 hrs
- Available at: North Guanacaste
- Attire: Light clothing, hat. Bring camera, insect repellent, sunscreen.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, lunch.
- Price*: $110 per person
- Pick-up places: Papagayo, Hermosa, El Coco
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala