Take a morning or afternoon sailing trip aboard a 34 feet long catamaran. The double hulls of the catamaran make for smooth sailing without the rolling and leaning like single hull boats that cause some people to suffer seasickness. In between the two hulls is a staircase that lowers into the water for safe and easy access into the ocean by young and old alike.
- Schedule: leaves on the morning and afternoon.
- Duration: 4 hrs
- Available at: North Guanacaste
- Attire: Bathing suit, light clothing, sandals. Bring camera, sunscreen, towel, extra change of clothing.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, crew, snacks and drinks.
- Price*: $75 per person
- Pick-up places: Papagayo, Hermosa, Ocotal
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala