Horseback Riding Tour
Get ready to experience an new type of horseback ride. The Costa Rican fincas are the perfect places to travel back in time just like the “sabaneros” still do it after years of tradition. Ride over peaceful hills, streams, open fields and tropical dry forest full of birds and mammals. Impressive views wait at the top of the hill, and you will ride through authentic villages in Guanacaste. At the end of the ride you will enjoy a delicious authentic Costa Rican snack.
- Schedule: leaves on the morning.
- Duration: 7 hrs
- Available at: North Guanacaste
- Attire: Long pants, hat. Bring a camera, insect repellent, binoculars.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, equipment, snacks.
- Price*: $60 per person
- Pick-up places: Papagayo, Hermosa, Ocotal
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala