Rio Toro Rafting Tour
Bring on the adrenaline! Río Toro is the place for a full-day tour, class 3-4 rafting offers over 45-continuous rapids along more than 16 kilometres of deep-canyon gorges and waterfalls where we often see sloths, monkeys and tropical birds, such as toucans and the Montezuma Oropendula. Once at the river, our experienced guides will give you a thorough safety talk, get you set up with your helmet, life jacket and paddle and then you are off, we will stop along the way for a nice, tropical fruit break and afterward we take you out for a typical Costa Rican “casado” lunch.
- Schedule: starts at 7:30 a.m. aprox.
- Duration: 7 hrs
- Available at: Northern Plains
- Attire: Short pants or swimsuit, sandals. Bring sunscreen, insect repellent, towel, extra clothing.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, fruits, lunch.
- Price*: $85 per person
- Pick-up places: La Fortuna, Nayara, Manoa, Tabacon
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala