SkyTram and SkyTrek Tour
Placed in a unique transition area between a rain forest and a cloud forest you will find the Arenal Reserve. Experience the most spectacular views of the Arenal Volcano & Lake from the sky Tram or the sky Trek (zip lines) or take a nice hike trough trails full of flora and fauna, whatever your choice is, you will always remember this reserve. Sky Tram is a 15 minunte aerial tram tour trought the rain forest to the “Miguel Angel” observatory, where you will have spectacular views of the Arenal Volcano & Lake, and the Tilarán mountain range. Sky Trek is a 3280 foot long zip line system that gives you the opportunity to enjoy the rain forest and its beautiful views in a fun, easy and safe ride.
- Schedule: starts at 8:00 a.m. or 2:00 p.m. aprox.
- Duration: 4 hrs
- Available at: Northern Plains
- Attire: Long pants, hiking shoes. Bring sunscreen, camera, insect repellent, binoculars, raincoat.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, entrance fee, drinks and cookies.
- Price*: $70 per person
- Pick-up places: La Fortuna, Nayara, Manoa, Tabacon
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala