Irazu Volcano Tour
We take the Pan-American Highway South. The winding road travels through fertile lands cultivated with all kinds of vegetables as we enjoy a lovely panoramic view. At the top of the volcano you can observe the main craters and on a clear day both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans can be seen. As we descend to the city of Cartago we will stop at the Virgin of the Angels Basilica that according to religious custom is a peregrination site for many believers.
- Schedule: starts at 8:00 a.m. aprox.
- Duration: 5 hrs
- Available at: Central Valley
- Attire: Long pants, hat, jacket, walking shoes. Bring sun glasses, camera, binoculars.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation
- Price*: $45 per person
- Pick-up places: San Jose, Escazu, Santa Ana, Belen
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala