La Fortuna Cultural Tour
During the tour we will learn about the relationship and interaction of the inhabitants of La Fortuna with the Arenal Volcano, its effects on land prices, the traditional way of living, agriculture, cattle breeding and its history, the living fences, and much more. We will arrive to La Casona and make a “tractor” trip to Sonafluca town, where we will visit the local rural grocery store. Then we will visit the local Primary School and interact with the children. Finally, we will drive back to La Casona, where you will be told about some aspects of its 100 years history, the surroundings, and its inhabitants. Here, surrounded by a natural ambiance and the majestic view of La Fortuna River and the Arenal Volcano, we will have lunch.
- Schedule: starts at 8:00 a.m. aprox.
- Duration: 5 hrs
- Available at: Northern Plains
- Attire: Light clothes, hiking shoes. Bring sunscreen, camera, insect repellent, binoculars.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, guide, entrance fee, lunch.
- Price*: $99 per person
- Pick-up places: La Fortuna, Nayara, Manoa, Tabacon
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala