Arenal Volcano Hike and Hot Springs Tour
The Arenal Volcano is active since 1968, it constantly ejects gases, water, fumaroles and explosions with pyroclastic material emissions, and sometimes the eruptions are accompanied with powerful thunders. A short hike in one of the trails close to the volcano area will give us the chance to enjoy some forest and the activity around it. At the hot springs we can enjoy a healthy and relaxing soak, it is also possible to see the crater of Arenal Volcano from a comfortable spa. Entrance at Baldi Hot Springs.
On this tour you can choose between: Tabacón, Ecotermales, The Springs Resort or Titokú Hot Springs at an extra cost.
- Schedule: starts at 2:00 p.m. or 3:00 p.m. aprox.
- Duration: 6 hrs
- Available at: Northern Plains
- Attire: Long pants, light sweater, hiking shoes. Bring bathing suit, sunscreen, camera, insect repellent, binoculars, rain coat.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, guide, park and hot springs entrance fee, dinner.
- Price*: $87 per person
- Pick-up places: La Fortuna, Nayara, Manoa, Tabacon
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala