Safari Float Tour
Enjoy the sights and the sounds of the rainforest and experience its peacefulness as we quietly paddle the Peñas Blancas river. Monkeys, sloths, iguanas, crocodiles and numerous tropical birds await us! Our guide will share with you educational and interesting explanations of the plants and animals we encounter on the float. We travel down the river without a motor, this way you will enjoy the journey quietly rowing and taking photos. Make sure to bring your camera and binoculars on this tour!
- Schedule: starts at 7:30 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. aprox.
- Duration: 4 hrs
- Available at: Northern Plains
- Attire: Short pants, t-shirts, sandals, hat. Bring: sunscreen, camera, binoculars, insect repellent.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, naturalist guide, fruits, water and sodas.
- Price*: $49 per person
- Pick-up places: La Fortuna, Nayara, Manoa, Tabacon
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala