Horseback Riding to Fortuna Waterfall
This tour is for those who want to go on a horse trip to one of Costa Ricas most beautiful waterfalls; Rio Fortuna.
The horse tour is about 2 hours and then you will have time to swim at the natural pool of the Waterfall.
- Schedule: starts at 8:00 a.m. or 2:00 p.m. aprox.
- Duration: 4 hrs
- Available at: Northern Plains
- Attire: long pants, t-shirt, sport shoes. Bring sunscreen, camera, insect repellent.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, guide, horse, helmet, drinks and assistance vehicle.
- Price*: $60 per person
- Pick-up places: La Fortuna, Nayara, Manoa, Tabacon
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala