Sport Fishing on Arenal Lake Tour (Half day)
Catch and release fishing of the Rainbow Bass, the incredible fighter of the Arenal Lake. Besides, the lake is a very attractive place, from here it’s possible to see the Arenal Volcano with its impressive crater. Our motorboats are equipped with gyratory boat seats, electric motors, radar, equipment for trolling and casting, expert guides and life jackets. Half Day tour can be in the morning or in the afternoon.
- Schedule: starts at 5:30 a.m. or 1:30 p.m. aprox.
- Duration: 4 hrs
- Available at: Northern Plains
- Attire: Long pants, comfortable shoes, hat. Bring sunscreen, camera, insect repellent, raincoat.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, guide, fishing gear, snacks.
- Price*: $116 per person
- Pick-up places: La Fortuna, Nayara, Manoa, Tabacon
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala