Rafting at Savegre River Tour
he Savegre River provides Class II, III and IV rapids that are manageable in sturdy rafts that accommodate 2 to 6 people comfortably. Our guides stop at locally known swimming spots and breathtaking waterfalls, if the rafters want a break from paddling, and there is always time to enjoy the abundant variety of wildlife along the river. On most trips, rafters will observe egrets, osprey, toucans, parrots, kingfishers, cormorants, and many other species local to this protected area of the primary tropical rain forest. After a steady trip down the river, we wind our way back for lunch and refreshment.
- Schedule: may vary
- Duration: 8 hrs
- Available at: Mid Pacific
- Attire: Quick drying clothes, rubber sole shoes, swinsuit, hat. Bring sunscreen, insect repellent, towel, extra change of clothes.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, bilingual guides, saftey kayakers, equipment, snacks, lunch.
- Price*: $95 per person
- Pick-up places: Quepos, Manuel Antonio
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala