Irazu Volcano, Lankester and Orosi Tour
We take the Pan-American Highway South. The winding road travels through cultivated fertile lands as we enjoy a lovely panoramic view. At the top of the volcano you can observe the main craters and on a clear day both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. As we descend we will stop at the Virgin of the Angels Basilica and after that we will stop at Lankester Gardens, a University of Costa Rica Center for investigation that protects more than 800 species of orchids and bromeliads. We will continue on to the beautiful Valley of Orosi and we will be able to visit one of the few remaining colonial churches.
- Schedule: Starts at 8:00 a.m.
- Duration: 9 hrs
- Available at: Central Valley
- Attire: Long pants, hat, jacket, walking shoes. Bring insect repellent, sun glasses, camera and binoculars.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation and lunch
- Price*: $80 per person
- Pick-up places: San Jose, Escazu, Santa Ana, Belen
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala