Carara National Park Tour
Relatively small in size (4,700 Hectares), the massive importance of Carara stems from its geographical location in a transition area between the tropical dry forest region to the north, and the more humid Pacific rainforest to the south. Enjoy a relaxing hike for a few hours through the forest with our bilingual naturalists and guides. On your Carara experience, you will spot unforgettable giant red Macaws and different kinds of monkeys.
- Schedule: may vary
- Duration: may vary
- Available at: Mid Pacific
- Attire: Light clothes, walking shoes, hat. Bring sunscreen, insect repellent, camera, binoculars.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, bilingual guides, entrance fee, (full day tour includes lunch).
- Price*: $60 per person
- Pick-up places: Hotels in Playa Jaco
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala