Dolphin Watching Tour
This tour is an up-close look at the wonders of our imposing coastline. We cruise in search of different species of dolphins and whales, four species of turtles, vibrant schools of fish and many other marine creatures that inhabit these waters. Marvel at mysterious islands with towering cliffs and nesting grounds to sixteen species of marine pelagic birds. Submerge with us and visit a fascinating undersea domain, playground to more than 60 species of colourful tropical fish. We travel all along the coastline while explaining interesting facts of Manuel Antonio National Park. Join us and witness the world’s most unforgettable sunsets, the perfect conclusion to another relaxing, and beautiful afternoon in paradise.
- Schedule: may vary
- Duration: may vary
- Available at: Mid Pacific
- Attire: Short pants, sandals, swimsuit, hat. Bring camera, sunscreen.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, boat ride, bilingual guide, snorkel equipment, (may include lunch).
- Price*: $81 per person
- Pick-up places: Quepos, Manuel Antonio
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala