Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
Let an experienced naturalist guide take you on an informative hike through beautiful Manuel Antonio National Park. Though the main attractions of this park are its two white sand beaches, it also protects coastal rain forest, a mangrove swamp, coral formations and 12 islands that serve as seabird sanctuaries. Your guide will teach you about the park's distinctive plant life and point out some of the resident fauna, which include 109 mammal species such as 3 species of monkeys and the three-toed sloth and 184 species of birds.
- Schedule: may vary
- Duration: may vary
- Available at: Mid Pacific
- Attire: Light clothes, comfortable shoes or sandals, swimsuit, hat. Bring sunscreen, towel, insect repellent, camera, binoculars.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, bilingual guides, entrance fee, beverages, (full day tour includes lunch).
- Price*: $48 per person
- Pick-up places: Quepos, Manuel Antonio
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala